|WHY SHOP WITH US
Secure & Safe
| Home »
Womens Health » CICLOPIROX sye-kloe-PEER-ox|
|Brand : ||Loprox Generic|
|Composition : ||CICLOPIROX sye-kloe-PEER-ox|
|Loprox (Ciclopirox Olamine 1% w/w)|
|Qty.||Type||Our Price||Other Price||Buy|
|3||GM||$11.99 US|$172 US |Out Of Stock|
|9||GM||$29.99 US|$1450 US |Out Of Stock|
|Click on text to Enlarge.|
Loprox Generic descriptions
The generic Loprox i.e. Ciclopirox topical cream and lotion formulations are used to treat skin infections such as athletes foot, jock itch, ringworm, and yeast infections. Ciclopirox shampoo is used to treat seborrheic dermatitis i.e. inflammatory skin condition of the scalp.
The generic Loprox i.e. Ciclopirox topical nail lacquer is used to treat fungal infections of the toenails and fingernails. This medication may not work well for infections on the nails for areas of very thick skin e.g. palms of hands or soles of feet or for persistent or frequent infections. Oral drugs may be needed for these cases. Discuss with your doctor for more details. Ciclopirox is an antifungal agent that works by stopping the growth of fungus.
However, before taking the generic Loprox i.e. Ciclopirox medication, ask your pharmacist or doctor for a copy of the manufacturer’s information for the patient and read it carefully. Talk to your doctor about all the possible risks of taking Loprox medication. However, Loprox may also be used for purposes other than those listed in this medication guide. Hence, for more information, consult your doctor and your medical pharmacist.
how to use Loprox Generic
Follow the directions given by the doctor exactly for the usage of the Loprox i.e. Ciclopirox medication and also read the prescription label carefully, and ask your doctor or pharmacist to explain any part that you do not understand.
Remember: Clean and dry the affected area. Apply a small amount of the medication to the affected area and gently rub into the skin usually twice daily or as directed by your doctor. Do not cover or bandage the area unless told to do so by your doctor. Wash your hands before and after applying the medication. Avoid getting the medicine in your eyes nose or mouth. If you do so rinse with plenty of water.
Use this medication regularly in order to get the most benefit from it. To help you remember use it at the same times each day. It may take one to two weeks of treatment to notice an improvement. Continue to use this medication for the full amount of time prescribed even if symptoms disappear after a few days.
Stopping the medication too early may not cure the infection allowing the fungus to return. Inform your doctor if your condition persists or worsens after two to four weeks of treatment. And if you wish to use this medication in children, please consult your pediatrician, before doing so.
Loprox Generic side effects
If you notice any of the symptoms, which seem severe or persistent to you, please contact your doctor immediately. However, your doctor may need to monitor you carefully for side effects and alter the doses if necessary.
Loprox is generally well-tolerated. The most common side effects are: stinging, redness, itching, burning etc. may occur when first applied to the skin, which should disappear in a few days as your body adjusts to the medication. Inform your doctor or pharmacist immediately if blistering, swelling or oozing occurs. Symptoms of a serious allergic reaction may include: severe dizziness, trouble in breathing, rashes, itching, swelling etc.
Inform your doctor if you experience any of these side effects or some new side effects occur which appear too bothersome to you.
Loprox Generic interaction
Inform your doctor if you are allergic to the formulation of this medication or any other medication in any other form and also inform your doctor about any other medication you may be taking in any other form, as they may affect the way your medicine works.
Moreover, Loprox i.e. Ciclopirox may also interact with some kind of foods, varied medications, herbal products, nutritional supplements, vitamins, other OTC medicines, some vaccinations etc. Acquire more information about the interactions of the Loprox medication from your doctor and the medical pharmacists.
Loprox Generic overdose
In case of overdose call your local poison control center at 1-800-222-1222.
If the suffering patient has collapsed or is not breathing call local emergency services at 911. Canadian residents should call their local poison control center directly.
Loprox Generic notes
Do not allow any other person to use your medication without getting doctor’s prescription themselves and also avoid using this medicine for other health conditions on your own. Keep the medicine away from the children and pets.
Also inform your doctor, if you are pregnant or are breast feeding. If you conceive during the course, inform your doctor immediately. Do not share your medicines with anyone, even if they have the same symptoms, for it may harm them. Do not begin, increase, decrease, or stop using this medicine on your own. In short discuss your complete medical history with your doctor, before taking the medicine.
Remember, it is very important to keep regular appointments with your doctor to study the way your body is responding to the course. And if you are going to have a surgery, tell your health care professional that you are using Loprox medication.
Carry with you at all times an ID card mentioning your name, the medicine you are taking, the dosage, the name of the person and your health care professional they should call in case of an emergency. Keep all appointments with your doctor and the laboratory and keep regular checks ups.
Consult your doctor about the kind of diet you should follow whilst on this medication. Also avoid alcohol and alcohol containing beverages whilst on a course with this medication.
And in case, if you wish to use the medicine in children, please contact your pediatrician for sure before its use.
Loprox Generic Missed Dose
If you missed the Loprox i.e. Ciclopirox medication dose, do take the medicine immediately provided that there is ample of time in between the next dose. However, if it is almost time for the next dose skip the missed dose and continue your regular dosing schedule. Never double your doses to cope up with the missed. And in case, if you miss your one or two consecutive doses consult to your doctor or physician for guidance and continue further.
Loprox Generic uses
The generic Loprox i.e. Ciclopirox medication is used to treat minor fungal and yeast skin infections such as athletes foot, jock itch, ringworm, yeast infections etc.
However, it may also be used to treat some other medical conditions which may be determined by your doctor accordingly and consult a pediatrician for the use of this medication in children.
Loprox Generic other uses
The generic Loprox i.e. Ciclopirox medication may be prescribed for other uses also and hence ask your doctor or pharmacist for more information about the Loprox i.e. Ciclopirox medication.
Loprox Generic storage
Store generic Loprox i.e. Ciclopirox, at room temperature in between 59-86°F and 15-30°C, in a cool and dry place. Keep the medicine in the container, it came in and always keep it tightly closed. Check Expiry date without fail. Keep all medicines away from women, newborns, children and pets. Do not freeze in any case. Also, keep it away from heat, dampness and direct light. Heat or moisture may cause the medicine to break down. When the medicine is not in use or outdated it should be discarded. Take help of your pharmacist in disposing this medicine properly. In any case, do not store the Loprox medication in the bathroom.
Loprox Generic precaution
Following precautions must be taken during consuming generic Loprox i.e. Ciclopirox:
1. Inform your doctor if you have or have ever had: persistent/large area/frequent fungal skin infections, toenail/fingernail infections, immune system problems e.g. organ transplant, HIV disease, kidney disease, lung disease, liver disease, heart disease, diabetes, low or high blood pressure, asthma, heart attack, seizures, strokes, suicidal thoughts, trouble in urinating, dehydration,
glaucoma, irregular heartbeats, mania/bipolar disorder, other cardiac disease, prostate enlargement, recent weight loss, any serious injury/infection or any other severe disease etc. Also inform, if you drink alcoholic beverages or are a tobacco smoker etc.
2. Also acknowledge your doctor if you need to undergo any kind of surgery, including dental surgery or need an x-ray procedure that uses contrast agents. So, inform your doctors immediately about it, so that the doctor can decide whether to continue taking Loprox medication or stop it during the surgery.
3. Let the doctor also know, if you are in-taking or are planning to take any prescribed or non prescribed medicines, health supplements or any other OTC medications, vitamins etc.
4. Do not use the Loprox i.e. Ciclopirox medication, if you have any kind of allergy to it or to any ingredients of it and tell your doctor or pharmacist about the allergy and get treated accordingly.
5. Tell your doctor if you are pregnant or breast feeding before taking Loprox medication. Hence also, inform your doctor immediately when you plan to conceive, or become pregnant during the course.
6. Do not share the drug with others unless they are prescribed by the doctor themselves. And if your symptoms of side effects do not improve in few weeks or if they become worse and bothersome, check these conditions immediately with your doctor.
7. Please, use the Loprox medicine in the prescribed amount and do not overdose it or use it for the longer period of time. Do not discontinue on your own and consult your doctor before doing so to avoid further problems.
8. Regularly, keep your appointments with your doctor and keep an eye on the progress or side effects that has been noticed during the complete course.
9. Also, avoid smoking and consuming alcohol and alcohol containing beverages during the complete course to achieve good results.
10. For more information, contact your doctor and your pharmacists and also discuss the risks and benefits of the generic Loprox.
11. Remember: This medication has been prescribed for your current condition only. Do not use it later for another infection unless told to do so by your doctor. A different medication may be necessary in those cases. Keep the affected area as dry as possible. Wear cotton fabrics and avoid tight fitting clothes or shoes to help prevent the growth of fungus. And it is important that your doctor checks your progress at regular intervals.