|WHY SHOP WITH US
Secure & Safe
| Home »
Asthma » Tiotropium tee oh tro pee um|
|Brand : ||Spiriva Generic|
|Composition : ||Tiotropium tee oh tro pee um|
|Common Brand : ||Spiriva Oral Inhalation|
|Spiriva Tiotropium Bromide Rotacaps 18 Mcg|
|Qty.||Type||Our Price||Other Price||Buy|
|30||Cap||$38.99 US|$134.33 US
|90||Cap||$77.99 US|$379.27 US
|Tiotropium Bromide Inhaler - 9mcg - 120 Doses|
|Qty.||Type||Our Price||Other Price||Buy|
|1||Inhaler||$43.99 US|$0 US
|3||Inhalers||$121.99 US|$0 US
|Click on text to Enlarge.|
Spiriva Generic Descriptions
Generic Spiriva i.e. Tiotropium is a long-acting bronchodilator. It is part of a class of asthma drugs known as anticholinergics or antimuscarinics. Spiriva is an anticholinergic agent. It works by enlarging the airways to allow easier breathing. It comes as a capsule containing dry powder, which is inhaled through the mouth using the HandiHaler device. Spiriva is used to prevent bronchospasm i.e. narrowing of the airways in the lungs in people with bronchitis, emphysema, or COPD i.e. chronic obstructive pulmonary disease.
However, before taking Tiotropium i.e. Spiriva medication, ask your pharmacist or doctor for a copy of the manufacturer’s information for the patient and read it carefully. Talk to your doctor about all the possible risks of taking Spiriva medication. However, Spiriva may also be used for purposes other than those listed in this medication guide. Hence, for more information, consult your doctor and your medical pharmacist.
How To Use Spiriva Generic
Follow the directions given by the doctor exactly for the usage of the Spiriva i.e. Tiotropium medication and also read the prescription label carefully, and ask your doctor or pharmacist to explain any part you do not understand.
Generic Spiriva powder comes as a capsule and it is to be used with a Rotacap Dispenser only. Consult your doctor on how to use the same and take exactly as directed. This medication is to be used with a Rotacap Dispenser.
Consult a pediatrician for the use of this medicine in children.
Spiriva Generic side effect
If you notice any of the symptoms, which seem severe or persistent to you, please contact your doctor immediately. However, your doctor may need to monitor you carefully for side effects and alter the doses if necessary.
The most common side effects seen are: vomiting, wheezing, Chest Pain, Palpitations, skin rashes/hives, severe headache, breathing difficulty, severe vision problems, swelling of the lips/tongue/face etc.
Inform your doctor if you experience any of these side effects or some new side effects occur which appear too bothersome to you.
Spiriva Generic interaction
Inform your doctor if you are allergic to the formulation of this medication or any other medication in any other form and also inform your doctor about any other medication you may be taking in any other form, as they may affect the way your medicine works.
Spiriva i.e. Tiotropium may interact with: Anti-Cholinergics, Atropine, Hyoscyamine,
Anti-Muscarinics, Ipratropium etc.
Moreover, Spiriva i.e. Tiotropium may also interact with some kind of foods, varied medications, herbal products, nutritional supplements, vitamins, other OTC medicines, some vaccinations etc. Acquire more information about the interactions of the Spiriva medication from your doctor and the medical pharmacists.
Spiriva Generic Over Dose
In case of overdose call your local poison control center at 1-800-222-1222.
If the suffering patient has collapsed or is not breathing call local emergency services at 911. Canadian residents should call their local poison control center directly.
Spiriva Generic notes
Do not allow any other person to use your medication without getting doctor’s prescription themselves and also avoid using this medicine for other health conditions on your own. Keep the medicine away from the children and pets.
Also inform your doctor, if you are pregnant or are breast feeding. If you conceive during the course, inform your doctor immediately. Do not share your medicines with anyone, even if they have the same symptoms, for it may harm them. Do not begin, increase, decrease, or stop using this medicine on your own. In short discuss your complete medical history with your doctor, before taking the medicine.
Remember, it is very important to keep regular appointments with your doctor to study the way your body is responding to the course. And if you are going to have a surgery, tell your health care professional that you are using Spiriva medication.
Carry with you at all times an ID card mentioning your name, the medicine you are taking, the dosage, the name of the person and your health care professional they should call in case of an emergency. Keep all appointments with your doctor and the laboratory and keep regular checks ups.
Also avoid alcohol and alcohol containing beverages whilst on a course with this medication.
And in case, if you wish to use the medicine in children, please contact your pediatrician for sure before its use.
Spiriva Generic Missed Dose
If you missed the Spiriva i.e. Tiotropium medication dose, do take the medicine immediately provided that there is ample of time in between the next dose. However, if it is almost time for the next dose skip the missed dose and continue your regular dosing schedule. Never double your doses to cope up with the missed. And in case, if you miss your one or two consecutive doses consult to your doctor or physician for guidance and continue further.
Spiriva Generic uses
Generic Spiriva i.e. Tiotropium is an oral inhalation drug which is used to treat chronic obstructive pulmonary disease i.e. COPD.
However, it may also be used to treat some other medical conditions which may be determined by your doctor accordingly and consult a pediatrician for the use of this medication in children.
Spiriva Generic other uses
The generic Spiriva i.e. Tiotropium medication may be prescribed for other uses also and hence ask your doctor or pharmacist for more information about the Spiriva i.e. Tiotropium medication.
Spiriva Generic storage
Store generic Spiriva i.e. Tiotropium, at room temperature in between 15-30°C and 59-86°F, in a cool and dry place. Keep the medicine in the container, it came in and always keep it tightly closed. Check Expiry date without fail. Keep all medicines away from women, newborns, children and pets. Do not freeze in any case. Also, keep it away from heat, dampness and direct light. Heat or moisture may cause the medicine to break down. When the medicine is not in use or outdated it should be discarded. Take help of your pharmacist in disposing this medicine properly. In any case, do not store the Spiriva medication in the bathroom.
Spiriva Generic precaution
Following precautions must be taken during consuming generic Spiriva i.e. Tiotropium:
1. Inform your doctor if you have or have ever had: kidney disease, lung disease, liver disease, heart disease, diabetes, low or high blood pressure, asthma, heart attack, breathing disorder, seizures, glaucoma, palpitations, vision problems, bladder problems, prostrate troubles, kidney disease serious injury/infection or any other severe disease etc. Also inform, if you drink alcoholic beverages or are a tobacco smoker etc.
2. Also acknowledge your doctor if you need to undergo any kind of surgery, including dental surgery or need an x-ray procedure that uses contrast agents. So, inform your doctors immediately about it, so that the doctor can decide whether to continue taking Spiriva medication or stop it during the surgery.
3. Let the doctor also know, if you are in-taking or are planning to take any prescribed or non prescribed medicines, health supplements or any other OTC medications, vitamins etc. especially antacids, anticoagulants i.e. blood thinners such as warfarin i.e. Coumadin, cholestyramine i.e. Questran, clarithromycin i.e. Biaxin, clofibrate i.e. Atromid-S, cyclosporine i.e. Sandimmune, Neoral, digoxin i.e. Lanoxin, erythromycin, fenofibrate i.e. TriCor, gemfibrozil i.e. Lopid, HIV protease inhibitors such as ritonavir i.e. Norvir and saquinavir i.e. Invirase, itraconazole i.e. Sporanox, ketoconazole i.e. Nizoral, nefazodone i.e. Serzone, niacin i.e. nicotinic acid.
4. Do not use the Spiriva i.e. Tiotropium medication, if you have any kind of allergy to it or to any ingredients of it and tell your doctor or pharmacist about the allergy and get treated accordingly.
5. Tell your doctor if you are pregnant or breast feeding before taking Spiriva medication. Hence also, inform your doctor immediately when you plan to conceive, or become pregnant during the course.
6. Do not share the drug with others unless they are prescribed by the doctor themselves. And if your symptoms of side effects do not improve in few weeks or if they become worse and bothersome, check these conditions immediately with your doctor.
7. Please, use the Spiriva medicine in the prescribed amount and do not overdose it or use it for the longer period of time. Do not discontinue on your own and consult your doctor before doing so to avoid further problems.
8. Regularly, keep your appointments with your doctor and keep an eye on the progress or side effects that has been noticed during the complete course.
9. Also, avoid smoking and consuming alcohol and alcohol containing beverages during the complete course to achieve good results.
10. For more information, contact your doctor and your pharmacists and also discuss the risks and benefits of the generic Spiriva.
11. Remember: It is important that your doctor check your progress at regular intervals. If your symptoms do not improve or if they become worse, contact your doctor.