|WHY SHOP WITH US
Secure & Safe
| Home »
Acne » Tazarotene ta-ZAR-oh-teen|
|Brand : ||Tazorac Generic|
|Composition : ||Tazarotene ta-ZAR-oh-teen|
|Tazorac .1 Cream 15gm Tube|
|Qty.||Type||Our Price||Other Price||Buy|
|2 ||Tubes||$57.99 US|$122.94 US
|6 ||Tubes||$134.99 US|$353.25 US
|Tazorac .05% Gel (15gm Tube)|
|Qty.||Type||Our Price||Other Price||Buy|
|2 Tubes||GM||$38.99 US|$101.98 US |Out Of Stock|
|6 Tubes||GM||$115.99 US|$290.97 US |Out Of Stock|
|Click on text to Enlarge.|
Tazorac Generic Descriptions
Everyone suffers from acne at some stage of life. It’s important to take care of our skin on time or we may damage our skin to the worst. So, some effective medicine should be used to get rid of acne. So, understanding this problem, a unique cream ‘Tazorac’ or Gel 0.1 is designed to fight the acne problem which has proved clinically that it has effective acne-fighting power. So, Tazorac has proved boon to the millions of people all around the world.
Tazorac is a retinoid. Retinoid are chemically related to vitamin A. They unclog the pores, boost collagen to reduce fine lines and smooth up the skin. In short, it regenerates the skin’s surface cells. Retinoid has much diverse functionality for different problems. They are also used for treating skin cancers. Tazorac is unique, because it is a prodrug. Prodrug is a kind of medication that is provided chemically inactive and it becomes active only after it enters the body. It starts working effectively and rapidly, right after it soaks in.
However, before taking Tazarotene i.e. Tazorac medication, ask your pharmacist or doctor for a copy of the manufacturer’s information for the patient and read it carefully. Talk to your doctor about all the possible risks of taking Tazorac medication. However, Tazorac may also be used for purposes other than those listed in this medication guide. Hence, for more information, consult your doctor and your medical pharmacist.
How to Use Tazorac Generic
Wash your face clean before applying the cream. Wipe it with a soft cloth. Always wash your hands before and after applying the medicine. Do not cover the affected area with gauze or bandages after applying the cream. Leave the affected area as it is. For more directions, please consult your doctor or pharmacists. Read the applying instructions on the label.
If you wish to use this cream in children, please consult the pediatrician before applying the Tazorac Cream or gel 0.1.
Tazorac Generic Side Effects
If you notice any of the symptoms, which seem severe or persistent to you, please contact your doctor immediately. However, your doctor may need to monitor you carefully for side effects and alter the doses if necessary.
Some side effects while applying Tazorac cream or Gel 0.1 can be seen.
Some common side effects seen are listed here: Redness of the skin, peeling of the skin, dryness, itching, burning, stinging, skin rashes, skin swelling etc.
Inform your doctor if you experience any of these side effects or some new side effects occur which appear too bothersome to you.
Tazorac Generic Interaction
Inform your doctor if you are allergic to the formulation of this medication or any other medication in any other form and also inform your doctor about any other medication you may be taking in any other form, as they may affect the way your medicine works.
However, tell your doctor or pharmacist of any nonprescription or prescription medication you may use especially of: other skin products. Do not start or stop any medicine without doctor or pharmacist approval. It may interact with: Vitamin A, other retinoid medicines etc.
Moreover, Tazorac i.e. Tazarotene may also interact with some kind of foods, varied medications, herbal products, nutritional supplements, vitamins, other OTC medicines, some vaccinations etc. Acquire more information about the interactions of the Tazorac medication from your doctor and the medical pharmacists.
Tazorac Generic Over Dose
In case of overdose call your local poison control center at 1-800-222-1222.
If the suffering patient has collapsed or is not breathing call local emergency services at 911. Canadian residents should call their local poison control center directly.
However, persistent rashes and swelling could be a sign of overdose. Hence, inform your doctor immediately.
Tazorac Generic Notes
Do not allow any other person to use your medication without getting doctor’s prescription themselves and also avoid using this medicine for other health conditions on your own. Keep the medicine away from the children and pets.
Also inform your doctor, if you are pregnant or are breast feeding. If you conceive during the course, inform your doctor immediately. Do not share your medicines with anyone, even if they have the same symptoms, for it may harm them. Do not begin, increase, decrease, or stop using this medicine on your own. In short discuss your complete medical history with your doctor, before taking the medicine.
Remember, it is very important to keep regular appointments with your doctor to study the way your body is responding to the course. And if you are going to have a surgery, tell your health care professional that you are using Tazorac medication.
Carry with you at all times an ID card mentioning your name, the medicine you are taking, the dosage, the name of the person and your health care professional they should call in case of an emergency. Keep all appointments with your doctor and the laboratory and keep regular checks ups.
Also avoid alcohol and alcohol containing beverages whilst on a course with this medication.
And in case, if you wish to use the medicine in children, please contact your pediatrician for sure before its use.
Tazorac Generic Missed Dose
If you missed the Tazorac i.e. Tazarotene medication dose, do apply the medicine immediately provided that there is ample of time in between the next dose. However, if it is almost time for the next dose skip the missed dose and continue your regular dosing schedule. Never double your doses to cope up with the missed. And in case, if you miss your one or two consecutive doses consult to your doctor or physician for guidance and continue further.
Tazorac Generic Uses
Generic Tazorac is used in the treatment of mild to moderate facial acne vulgaris. It helps to keep the skin pores clear and reduces the redness and itching which is associated with the Psoriasis.
However, it may also be used to treat some other medical conditions which may be determined by your doctor accordingly and consult a pediatrician for the use of this medication in children.
Tazorac Generic Other Uses
The generic Tazorac i.e. Tazarotene medication may be prescribed for other uses also and hence ask your doctor or pharmacist for more information about the Tazorac i.e. Tazarotene medication.
Tazorac Generic Storage
Store generic Tazorac i.e. Tazarotene, at room temperature in between 25°C and 77°F, in a cool and dry place. Keep the medicine in the container, it came in and always keep it tightly closed. Check Expiry date without fail. Keep all medicines away from women, newborns, children and pets. Do not freeze in any case. Also, keep it away from heat, dampness and direct light. Heat or moisture may cause the medicine to break down. When the medicine is not in use or outdated it should be discarded. Take help of your pharmacist in disposing this medicine properly. In any case, do not store the Tazorac medication in the bathroom.
Tazorac Generic Precautions
Following precautions must be taken during consuming generic Tazorac i.e. Tazarotene:
1. Inform your doctor if you have or have ever had: any kind of skin diseases or infections, lung disease, liver disease, heart disease, diabetes, low or high blood pressure, asthma, heart attack, kidney disease, serious injury/infection or any other severe disease etc. Also inform, if you drink alcoholic beverages or are a tobacco smoker etc.
2. Also acknowledge your doctor if you need to undergo any kind of surgery, including dental surgery or need an x-ray procedure that uses contrast agents. So, inform your doctors immediately about it, so that the doctor can decide whether to continue taking Tazorac medication or stop it during the surgery.
3. Let the doctor also know, if you are in-taking or are planning to take any prescribed or non prescribed medicines, health supplements or any other OTC medications, vitamins etc.
4. Do not use the Tazorac i.e. Tazarotene medication, if you have any kind of allergy to it or to any ingredients of it and tell your doctor or pharmacist about the allergy and get treated accordingly.
5. Tell your doctor if you are pregnant or breast feeding before taking Tazorac medication. Hence also, inform your doctor immediately when you plan to conceive, or become pregnant during the course.
6. Do not share the drug with others unless they are prescribed by the doctor themselves. And if your symptoms of side effects do not improve in few weeks or if they become worse and bothersome, check these conditions immediately with your doctor.
7. Please, use the Tazorac medicine in the prescribed amount and do not overdose it or use it for the longer period of time. Do not discontinue on your own and consult your doctor before doing so to avoid further problems.
8. Regularly, keep your appointments with your doctor and keep an eye on the progress or side effects that has been noticed during the complete course.
9. Also, avoid smoking and consuming alcohol and alcohol containing beverages during the complete course to achieve good results.
10. For more information, contact your doctor and your pharmacists and also discuss the risks and benefits of the generic Tazorac.
11. Remember: It is important that your doctor check your progress at regular intervals. Do not use this medication on sun burned or wind burned skin. If you have or are suffering from any other skin condition like eczema, inform your doctor about the same.
12. If this medicine causes too much redness, peeling, or dryness of your skin, check with your doctor. And do not use any OTC medication or skin products without consulting your doctor first.
13. You need to check whether you are you have allergy to the cream or gel 0.1. So, take a patch test first and then apply regularly, if the cream suits to your skin. Always wash your hands and face before and after applying the cream or gel.
14. If you are suffering from some other kinds of skin diseases, please consult your skin specialist before using this cream.
15. If you have skin burn or wind burn, avoid using the cream or gel, which may lead into severe reactions.