|WHY SHOP WITH US
Secure & Safe
| Home »
Beauty & Skin Care » Clobetasol kloe bay ta sol|
|Brand : ||Temovate Generic|
|Composition : ||Clobetasol kloe bay ta sol|
|Common Brand : ||Clobevate Clobex Cormax Embeline E Olux Olux-E|
|Temovate .05% Ointment (15gm Tube)|
|Qty.||Type||Our Price||Other Price||Buy|
|1 Tube||GM||$9.99 US|$43.12 US
|3 Tubes||GM||$28.99 US|$119.31 US
|Click on text to Enlarge.|
Temovate Generic Descriptions
Basically, the generic Temovate i.e. Clobetasol medication belongs to a class of drugs known as cortecosteroids. Clobetasol is a topical and it reduces the actions of chemicals in the body that cause swelling, inflammation, redness etc. Moreover, it is also used to treat the inflammation and itching caused by a number of skin conditions such as allergic reactions, eczema, and psoriasis.
However, before taking the generic Temovate i.e. Clobetasol medication, ask your pharmacist or doctor for a copy of the manufacturer’s information for the patient and read it carefully. Talk to your doctor about all the possible risks of taking Temovate medication. However, Temovate may also be used for purposes other than those listed in this medication guide. Hence, for more information, consult your doctor and your medical pharmacist.
How To Use Temovate Generic
Follow the directions given by the doctor exactly for the usage of the Temovate i.e. Clobetasol medication and also read the prescription label carefully, and ask your doctor or pharmacist to explain any part that you do not understand.
Moreover, wash your hands thouroughly before and after application. Use exact amounts as directed. Apply a thin layer to the affected area rubbing in gently till it is absorbed.
Remember: If you wish to use this medication in children, please consult your pediatrician, before doing so.
Temovate Generic side effects
If you notice any of the symptoms, which seem severe or persistent to you, please contact your doctor immediately. However, your doctor may need to monitor you carefully for side effects and alter the doses if necessary.
Temovate is generally well-tolerated. The most common side effects are: Rashes, Burning Sensation, Itching etc.
Remember, if the medicine is applied in large amounts it can yield harmful results.
Inform your doctor if you experience any of these side effects or some new side effects occur which appear too bothersome to you.
Temovate Generic interaction
Inform your doctor if you are allergic to the formulation of this medication or any other medication in any other form and also inform your doctor about any other medication you may be taking in any other form, as they may affect the way your medicine works.
Moreover, Temovate i.e. Clobetasol may also interact with some kind of foods, varied medications, herbal products, nutritional supplements, vitamins, other OTC medicines, some vaccinations etc. Acquire more information about the interactions of the Temovate medication from your doctor and the medical pharmacists.
Temovate Generic Over Dose
In case of overdose call your local poison control center at 1-800-222-1222.
If the suffering patient has collapsed or is not breathing call local emergency services at 911. Canadian residents should call their local poison control center directly.
Temovate Generic notes
Do not allow any other person to use your medication without getting doctor’s prescription themselves and also avoid using this medicine for other health conditions on your own. Keep the medicine away from the children and pets.
Also inform your doctor, if you are pregnant or are breast feeding. If you conceive during the course, inform your doctor immediately. Do not share your medicines with anyone, even if they have the same symptoms, for it may harm them. Do not begin, increase, decrease, or stop using this medicine on your own. In short discuss your complete medical history with your doctor, before taking the medicine.
Remember, it is very important to keep regular appointments with your doctor to study the way your body is responding to the course. And if you are going to have a surgery, tell your health care professional that you are using this particular medication.
Carry with you at all times an ID card mentioning your name, the medicine you are taking, the dosage, the name of the person and your health care professional they should call in case of an emergency. Keep all appointments with your doctor and the laboratory and keep regular checks ups.
Consult your doctor about the kind of diet you should follow whilst on this medication. Also avoid alcohol and alcohol containing beverages whilst on a course with this medication.
And in case, if you wish to use the medicine in children, please contact your pediatrician for sure before its use.
Temovate Generic Missed Dose
If you missed the Temovate i.e. Clobetasol medication dose, do take the medicine immediately provided that there is ample of time in between the next dose. However, if it is almost time for the next dose skip the missed dose and continue your regular dosing schedule. Never double your doses to cope up with the missed. And in case, if you miss your one or two consecutive doses consult to your doctor or physician for guidance and continue further.
Temovate Generic uses
The generic Temovate i.e. Clobetasol medication is used in the treatment of skin and scalp conditions such as flaking, redness, scaling, itching etc.
However, it may also be used to treat some other medical conditions which may be determined by your doctor accordingly and consult a pediatrician for the use of this medication in children.
Temovate Generic other uses
The generic Temovate i.e. Clobetasol medication may be prescribed for other uses also and hence ask your doctor or pharmacist for more information about the Temovate i.e. Clobetasol medication.
Temovate Generic storage
Store generic Temovate i.e. Clobetasol, at room temperature in a cool and dry place. Keep the medicine in the container, it came in and always keep it tightly closed. Check Expiry date without fail. Keep all medicines away from women, newborns, children and pets. Do not freeze in any case. Also, keep it away from heat, dampness and direct light. Heat or moisture may cause the medicine to break down. When the medicine is not in use or outdated it should be discarded. Take help of your pharmacist in disposing this medicine properly. In any case, do not store the Temovate medication in the bathroom.
Temovate Generic precaution
Following precautions must be taken during using generic Temovate i.e. Clobetasol:
1. Inform your doctor if you have or have ever had: any skin related problems, kidney disease, lung disease, liver disease, heart disease, diabetes, heart attack, low or high blood pressure, any serious injury/infection or any other severe disease etc. Also inform, if you drink alcoholic beverages or are a tobacco smoker etc.
2. Also acknowledge your doctor if you need to undergo any kind of surgery, including dental surgery or need an x-ray procedure that uses contrast agents. So, inform your doctors immediately about it, so that the doctor can decide whether to continue taking Temovate medication or stop it during the surgery.
3. Let the doctor also know, if you are in-taking or are planning to take any prescribed or non prescribed medicines, health supplements or any other OTC medications, vitamins etc.
4. Do not use the Temovate i.e. Clobetasol medication, if you have any kind of allergy to it or to any ingredients of it and tell your doctor or pharmacist about the allergy and get treated accordingly.
5. Tell your doctor if you are pregnant or breast feeding before taking Temovate medication. Hence also, inform your doctor immediately when you plan to conceive, or become pregnant during the course.
6. Do not share the drug with others unless they are prescribed by the doctor themselves. And if your symptoms of side effects do not improve in few weeks or if they become worse and bothersome, check these conditions immediately with your doctor.
7. Please, use the Temovate medicine in the prescribed amount and do not overdose it or use it for the longer period of time. Do not discontinue on your own and consult your doctor before doing so to avoid further problems.
8. Regularly, keep your appointments with your doctor and keep an eye on the progress or side effects that has been noticed during the complete course.
9. Also, avoid smoking and consuming alcohol and alcohol containing beverages during the complete course to achieve good results.
10. Remember: This medicine is not to be swallowed It is also important that your doctor checks your progress at regular intervals and for more information, contact your doctor and your pharmacists and also discuss the risks and benefits of this particular medicine.
11. This medication is for external use only if it gets in your eyes or mouth, wash out with cool tap water. Do not cover the affected areas with any dressing after applying this ointment.